URB4N apartments offer all the benefits of living in the City of Adelaide, with none of the inconveniences (or higher apartment costs).
If you work in the Adelaide CBD, driving from URB4N to the New Royal Adelaide Hospital takes just eight minutes. It is equally fast, and arguably cheaper, to catch the bus or tram from right on your doorstep, or even ride a bike!
If you are worried about missing having a garden, then look no further than the massive stretches of parklands around the City of Adelaide, just five mins from URB4N. Access all the garden you will ever need with none of the upkeep!
The parklands include:
- 12 playgrounds in beautiful garden settings
- 5 bocce (petanque) courts
- Croquet South Australia has its base at Carriageway Park/Tuthangga
- Great areas for picnics (and check out the food trucks and nearby cafes)
- Jogging routes with a mix of diverse terrain which makes for a workout that’s both tough and interesting (there are also some marked routes)
- If you love tennis there are various free tennis courts with others available for hire
- Take your bike and ride along the bike tracks or grab yourself a free city bike
- Find your Zen at the Adelaide Himeji Garden (an oasis just a few minutes away)
If you want to exercise your green thumb, new members are always welcome at the Walyu Yarta community garden located in the Veale Gardens on South Terrace.
More of a bookworm than a green thumb? Take your book (or e-book), sit under a tree, soak in some sunshine, absorb nature and let your senses drift … it’s the best therapy ever!
For more information about URB4N and how you can own one of these sought-after apartments, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or 08 8372 2988