People downsize for many reasons, and there are lots of things to think about when considering making the move into a smaller home.
Sometimes the maintenance of a family home can become a burden, and the decision to downsize provides an opportunity to spend that time and money more effectively.
Many of us have strong connections to our local community and have concerns about moving away from friends and family nearby.
As we age, we also need to consider whether a new home will continue to meet our needs as we get older and our needs change.
Some of us are concerned about our things, and how we will manage to fit all of our possessions into a smaller home.
If we are used to living in a house, we may be concerned about adjusting to an apartment lifestyle.
And of course, there are many financial considerations when thinking about selling your house and downsizing into an apartment.
The good news is that buying an apartment off the plan gives you plenty of time to deal with the logistics and realities of downsizing.
- You won’t have to rush to sell your current home and you won’t be under pressure to accept the first offer you receive.
- There is no need to start packing immediately; you can take time to sort through your possessions and decide what stays and what goes.
- You have plenty of time to sell or donate those things you no longer need and organise any new furniture or accessories you would like for your new URB4N apartment.
- There is no rush to sign up for utilities in your new home so you can take the time to shop around for the best deal.
- Planning your move becomes much less stressful, as you can move homes as quickly or gradually as you like.
You might even like to schedule a holiday between moving out of your old home and into your new one
If you are considering downsizing and would like to find out more about purchasing your own spacious URB4N Apartment, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or email@example.com.