If you are downsizing from a house into an apartment, you may be wondering how you will find space for all your possessions in your new home.
The good news is that URB4N Apartments offer already-spacious designs, and there are many ways you can store your things even more efficiently without having to become a minimalist.
Here are seven handy tips for maximising the storage space in your new URB4N Apartment:
- Look for opportunities to create hidden storage spaces. For example, choose a bed with high legs so you can store large, flat items underneath.
- Rotate your clothing several times a year based on the current season. For example, move your winter clothes to the more easily accessible areas of your built-in wardrobe, and move your summer clothes to the less accessible areas.
- Furnish your new home with multi-purpose pieces of furniture, such as an ottoman with a secret storage compartment, or a couch which converts into a pull-out bed.
- Choose occasional furniture which folds up or packs away easily. For example, nested side tables stack neatly together and can be pulled out separately when guests arrive, and you need extra surface space.
- Maximise your vertical space with tall pieces like bookcases or an armoire. They take up less floorspace but provide multiple levels of storage and display space.
- Install wall hooks and freestanding racks to provide additional hanging space for clothing and use hanging organisers for shoes, accessories, etc.
- Storage boxes and baskets can provide additional space and help to organise and categorise your possessions inside wardrobes and cupboards.
If you’re ready to find out more about purchasing your own spacious URB4N Apartment, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or email@example.com.