It is not always practical to incorporate a dedicated office space into your home, but with a bit of thought and creativity you can easily create a practical and stylish workspace in your apartment.
Whether you work from home or run a small business or side hustle, here are 15 clever ideas for creating a tiny home office that integrates beautifully with the rest of your living space.
- Use screens or dividers to partition off a corner of your living room
- Convert a wardrobe or closet into a sit-in office space
- Mount your computer monitor on the wall to free up desk space
- Set up an outdoor office on the balcony and benefit from the abundant fresh air
- Use multi-purpose furniture such as tables which can double as a desk or eating space
- Install pegboard on the wall and use it to create modular storage space
- Foldable standing desks are a great option as they can be easily packed away
- Use cable trays, cable managers or cable concealers to keep your cords tidy and untangled
- Stow your electronic equipment and accessories in large baskets or tubs in a cupboard
- Set up a corner workstation using a barstool and a corner shelf installed at waist height
- Use drawer units on wheels to store printers and other peripherals
- Wall-mounted shelving and storage units will help you maximise available space
- Upgrade to a wireless mouse, keyboard and speakers to reduce clutter
- Add a small potted plant or succulent to your space to add to the ambience
- Use free-standing or desk lamps to ensure adequate lighting
If you would like to know more about buying an URB4N Apartment, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or click here to make an appointment to visit our display suite and experience for yourself the quality of our apartment appointments and selections.