We have previously explored the many advantages of buying an apartment off the plan, but one of its biggest benefits is the extended timeframe.
Purchasing an apartment off the plan gives you space and time to organise all those things that are involved with moving to a new home, such as:
- Organising a bank guarantee for the deposit so you don’t have to dig into your savings.
- Arranging finance for the purchase
- Planning the move from your current residence
- Decluttering, sorting, and downsizing your possessions
- Selling your current home (if applicable)
- Arranging removalists to move your possessions
- Updating furniture to suit your new home
- Arranging for utilities to be cut off at your old residence and switched on at your new home
Buying off the plan, particularly if you buy early, can easily give you 14 to 18 months to get everything organised. That makes an enormous difference to how much pressure you will be under, when compared to buying an established home and having to arrange everything within a much shorter time period.
If you get your timing right, you may even manage to fit in a holiday before you move into your new home! Wouldn’t that be a lovely start to your new chapter?
If you would like to know more about the benefits of buying an URB4N Apartment off the plan, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to make an appointment to visit our display suite and experience for yourself the quality of our kitchen appointments and apartment selections.