Moving into a new home is incredibly exciting, and then comes the fun of exploring your new neighbourhood and tapping into the local network.
URB4N Apartments are located in Kurralta Park, one of Adelaide’s most liveable suburbs, with convenient public transport options, plenty of green space and easy access to local facilities.
Here is a quick and easy guide to local facilities in your new URB4N neighbourhood.
- Green space is increasingly important in our lives. Click here to explore the many parks and reserves within walking or biking distance and click here to read about how local parks increase property values.
- Want to try some activities like Men’s Woodwork Sheds, community gardening, and a range of other activities, click here to try one of the several Community Centres within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Food is one of life’s great pleasures and you will be spoiled for choice at URB4N. Click here for an overview of local restaurants or click here for a list of takeaway options.
- If pubs are more your scene, there are several to choose from within the neighbourhood, or head into the city for even more options. Click here for a long list of pub and hotel options.
- Enjoy cooking in your new kitchen at URB4N, using delicious, fresh produce from the Adelaide Farmers Market, open every Sunday, click here .
- After all that delicious food, you may like to balance things out with a gym workout. Click here for a list of local gyms and fitness facilities and click here to view a convenient cycling journey planner. If you are into swimming, the Unley Swimming Centre is only a 10 minute drive away.
- URB4N is within convenient proximity to many schools catering to all ages. Click here to view a map of nearby schools.
- Not quite ready for school? Click here to view nearby childcare options.
- Click here to view a list of nearby medical centres and medical specialists, or click here for chemists.
- The closest shopping centre is Kurralta Central, within walking distance, or click here to view a list of other shopping options.
- Best of all, it is so easy to move around with convenient public transport options including buses and trams right on your doorstep. Click here to view the nearest public transport stops, or click here to visit the Adelaide Metro website where you can plan your journey.
If you would like to know more about your new URB4N neighbourhood, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or email@example.com, or click here to make an appointment to visit our display suite and experience for yourself the quality of our kitchen appointments and apartment selections.